As Oracle Applications market share continues to grow, there is greater need to build a strong user community with a greater emphasis on sharing and accumulating information related to the use and future direction of Oracle Applications.
NorCalOAUG provides Oracle Applications users with:
- Up-to-date information on Oracle Applications products & future directions.
- Presentations from Users sharing their experiences with Oracle Applications.
- Excellent opportunities to network with other members of the community.
- Training sessions from Oracle Corporation and other qualified sources.
- Access to NorCalOAUG Web Site.
- Access to industry experts, third party software firms, and other Oracle Applications specialists.
- Opportunities to advertise in the NorCalOAUG Web Site.
- Opportunities to exhibit and present at NorCalOAUG meetings.
- Presentations from select vendor companies.
Although there is no membership fee, NorCalOAUG reserves the the right to evaluate each membership application.
NorCal OAUG Membership is now part of the OAUG Membership processing.
To join the NorCal OAUG visit:
If you have an existing OAUG profile, you will be asked to enter your credentials to access your profile.
If you do not have an OAUG profile, you will be prompted to create one.
You must have an OAUG profile to join the NorCal OAUG.
The NorCal OAUG does not require an OAUG-paid membership.
Once logged into your OAUG profile:
- Select Join a Geo/SIG under the Geos and SIGs section.
- Then select Northern California OAUG from the list of Geos.
- Then click [Continue] to join.
- You will now be a complimentary member of the Northern California OAUG!